Line relocation movement with robot welders coming from Cleveland Ohio:
- Rigging was carried out on both the electrical and mechanical ends; disconnection, identification and disassembly of 9 robots together with controllers, bolster tables, work stations, disassembly of the Torit dust collector and ductwork in general.
- Such movement included traditional rigging, cargo to transport and the import to plant located in Monterrey, N.L.
Assembly of the Line in the Monterrey plant:
- Transport unloading.
- For the line’s assembly, we began with the layout to draw centers and have a starting point.
- Once the layout was completed, the 9 robots were positioned and installed, most of them applying chemicals to their anchorage.
- Bolster tables, robot controllers and workstations are positioned.
- Two jib-type Gorbel cranes are installed on this line, on which a special foundation is worked for its positioning.
- In the electrical part, power and control boards are positioned, most of them communicated with a tray at floor level.
- At the end of the installation, support was provided on the testing part, both in the rotations and on the mechanical end.